28. August–25. September 2021
5 part course
Bei uns hast du die wunderbare Möglichkeit, tiefer in das östliche Denken, in das reichhaltige und kostbare Wissen der Veden einzutauchen. Akrura Galindo führt dich in die Wissenschaft der Veden ein und zeigt dir Techniken, wie du diese tiefen und wertvollen Erkenntnisse in dein tägliches Leben und auch in deinen Unterricht (falls du YogalehrerIn bist) integrieren kannst. Du musst kein/e YogalehrerIn sein um an dieser Ausbildung teilzunehmen. Alles was du von Akrura erfahren wirst, wird dein Leben voller, ganzheitlicher machen, und deinem Yoga mehr Tiefe schenken.
- Der Kurs wird auf Englisch abgehalten
- Nicki wird für Übersetzungen, falls gebraucht, vor Ort sein.
- Akrura wird uns live aus London zugeschalten und via Beamer im Studio anwesend sein.
Nachfolgend findest du die genaue Beschreibung und die Inhalte des Kurses sowie die zeitlichen Details. Wir freuen uns auf dich!
Vedic Sciences course is a comprehensive, theoretical and practical course that introduces us to the world of eastern thought.
Our main objective is to facilitate the tools to live a healthier, wiser and deeper life through 3 Main Topics:
- Ayurvedic Astrology
- Sanskrit Wisdom Texts
- Mantra Meditation
We’ll be teaching how to apply self and preventive healing techniques through proper knowledge, awareness and life-habits .
By applying this ancient wisdom to our modern times we will obtain a clear understanding of how the root cause of one’s disease and distress is originated, how to overcome them and improve our life quality considerably.
- Deep Comprehension of the Vedic Tradition and Cosmology.
- Approach to Vedic Sciences such as mantra recitation, sanskrit, ayurvedic healing, meditation, mantra, Jyotish Veda, Puranic/Upanishadic teachings.
- Solid ground, comprehension and cultivation of eastern wisdom.
- Achieving tools, knowledge and rituals to your yogic/meditative practices.
- Obtaining Traditional Vedic knowledge to nourish you as a teacher, healer, therapist, yoga student and Human Being.
- Self Healing and improving life quality.
- Yoga and Meditation practitioners/Teachers, alternative therapists,India lovers.
- Students with desire to understand & apply the Vedic Tradition in practical modern life.
- Those who deeply question life and would like to live life differently.
- A basic backround on Yoga, Meditation and/or eastern philosophy required.
(Like book reading, assistance to yoga/meditation classes, and/or deep interest.
- Open Mind and optimism completely required!
I was born in 1992 in a Mexican-Spanish family. I grew up in Xalapa, Mexico, on the outskirts of the city in a warm and picturesque country house.
My father has a PhD in ecology and my mother is a graphic designer and painter. My brother is a very creative and talented musician. I grew up nourished by both science and art, with an inquisitive and curious mind.
I liked playing sports from a young age and played all kinds, from football to tennis, gymnastics to triathlons. I currently practice Hatha Yoga and go for jogs in the forest.
I was raised Catholic. I then encountered and practiced Buddhism in my adolescence and later on Hinduism, choosing the latter as my spiritual path.
“My body and mind are Mexican. My ancestry is Spanish.
My intelligence is made up of science and faith, in harmony, and my Spirit
walks towards transcendence.”
When I turned 18 and finished high school, I backpacked for 1 year in South America. I travelled from Colombia to Argentina looking for internal answers and a real identity. I wanted to rebuild my mental/social structures. I lived all kinds of interesting adventures and experiences that ultimately made me change my life’s perspective and cosmovisión with great satisfaction.
In 2010 I became a monk and studied in a Bhakti Yoga monastery in Buenos Aires.
I lived in Argentina for 9 years in different farm communities and city ashrams, mostly engaged in studing and practicing different vedic scriptures such as the Bhagavad-Gītā, Yoga, Jyotish Veda, Ayur Veda, Indian music, Sanskrit (Devanagari), the Puranas and Upanishads. I also became a yoga and meditation teacher.
In 2018 I opened my own yoga ashram in Buenos Aires.
In March 2020 during a pilgrimage in India, the corona crisis broke out and I had to leave India and fly to Vienna. There a dear godbrother offered a piece of land and a country house to develop an ashram in Köflach, Austria’s alpine región. I now live here happily.
I love and respect all kinds of philosophies and religions, but I disagree with dogma, sectarianism and fanatism.
When people ask me where I am from I sometimes answer: “My family ascendance is Spanish, my body and mind are Mexican, my intelligence is a mixture between science and faith and my devotional spirit is Indian.”
Akrura Das studied for 7 years at the “Superior Institute for Vedic Studies.” He learned a variety of Vedic branches such as Indian philosophy, Bhakti yoga, mantra meditation and recitation, Vedanta, Indian ragas on the harmonium, Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, fire ceremonies, meditation, Ayurvedic cooking and Jyotish Astrology, all directly from the lips of wise and prepared Swamis.
From 2011 to 2015 he systematically studied the diverse Upanishads and Puranas such as:
- The Bhagavad-Gītā, Sri Isopanishad, Upadeshamrita and Srimad Bhagavatam Purana
(with the guidance of B.P Padmanabha Swami and B.M Vaishnava Swami).
- In 2014 and 2017 he helped establish two ecological farm projects in the mountains of Córdoba and on the Tigre Island. He also built a temazcal in the Eco Yoga Park in Buenos Aires, where he led various retreats.
- In 2017 he graduated as a Hatha Yoga Instructor (500 hours teacher training progam) at the Superior Institute for Vedic Studies in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- In 2017 he completed the Mind Astrology intensive course (with Lic. Pablo Contreras).
- In 2018 he completed a Permaculture course and Bio-Construction course at the Gaia Association in Buenos Aires. (With Professor Gustavo Ramirez).
- In 2019 he studied harmonium ragas and mantra meditation in Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India. (With Professor Ananda Mallik).
- In 2019 he developed and wrote an integral meditation system called “Vedanta Meditation” and taught it to Argentinian students.
- In 2019 he graduated as a Vedic Counseler (with Dr. David Frawley at The American Institute for Vedic Studies in 2019).
- In 2020 he took a Spoken Sanskrit course in Jagganath Puri, India. (with Professor Ramakant Sa)
- From 2017 to 2019 he trained three generations of Yoga and Meditation Instructors in Buenos Aires and La Plata. He also taught many courses throughout Argentina related to the Indian and Vedic philosophy.
- In march 2020 he moved to Austria where he co-founded the Vinoda Vani Seva Ashram with B.R Swami in Köflach, Styria.
- He currently delivers different lectures, courses and Kirtan Yoga events.
In January 2021 he graduated as an Ayurvedic Astrologer (with Dr. David Frawley at The American Institute for Vedic).
In february 2021 he completed the Nakshatra Sutras astrology course (with Vic di Cara)
More about Akruka:
live auf Instagram:
12. Juni 2021, 11:30 Uhr
23. Juni 2021, 18:00 Uhr
28. August 2021
01. September 2021
11. September 2021
15. September 2021
25. September 2021
Jakoministraße 15, 8010 Graz
und live online via zoom
€ 199,– für Membership-Yogis